1. Log in to the place you wish to add the person using the Iris Web Portal.
2. From the Dashboard, click on Settings tab.
3. Click on PEOPLE & PLACES.
4. Click on + PERSON placed in the upper right corner
5. Choose the level of access you want to give the person. (The options are listed above)
- If you chose Full Access, fill out the following information: Name, Email, and Relationship to Account Owner. You may also customize an additional message to be added to the invitation. Once the form has been completed, click SEND INVITATION. The invited person will then need to accept the invite and complete creating their own Iris account on their end. You can check on the status of an invitation under Dashboard > Settings > People & Places within the Web Portal.
- If you choose Partial Access, fill out the following information: Name, Email, and Relationship to Account Owner. You will also be asked if you would like to define a Pin Code and provide a phone number so the guest user can get notified in the event of an alarm or to disarm your alarm.