How do I Enter the Permit Code in my IRIS App/Web UI?
How To Enter the Permit Code in your APP / WEB UI
Local emergency responders require you to have a dispatch permit on file.The authorities will ask for your permit number during the dispatch process. Failure to obtain and enter permit information may result in fines, and emergency responders may not respond.
Contact your local city office to request your dispatch permit.
Enter the Permit code using your IRIS APP from your Mobile Device:
1. Login to your IRIS App and Click the side menu
2. Go To Settings > Places > Professional Monitoring
3. Click "Permit" to proceed
4. Enter the Permit Code provided to you by your local city office
5. Click the Save Button to Save your Changes
How To Enter the Permit Code from the Web UI using PC/MAC
1. Login to your IRIS account by going to https://home.irisbylowes.com
2. Click Settings and then People and Places
3. Click on the button labeled "Pro Monitoring Info"
4. Then Click on "Permit"
4. Enter the Permit code provided to you by your local city office in the Text Box
5. Click the Save button to save your changes